ACCOUNTING ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT
The Accounting Advice and Management includes the following services:
- Definition of the Accounting Plan in force at each point in time. Analysis of the most usual operations establishing the accounting criteria to be applied in these cases.
- Definition of the financial statements to be prepared and of the reports required by the management and the systems for reporting to participants and/or third parties.
- Preparation of the Accounting and the closing entries.
- Preparation and presentation of the ledgers that are compulsory according to the Commercial Code and the Public Administrations.
- Preparation and presentation of the Annual Accounts.
- Analyses, studies and interpretations of the result of the company in real time, taking the appropriate decisions to attain maximum performance in your business and achieve maximum tax savings.
- Permanent Accounting Advice.
- Special reports:
- Subsidiary/Parent Company reporting.
- Consolidation of accounts.
- Delayed accounting update.
- Company reorganisation, acquisition and merger processes.
- Attendance of our professionals to internal and external audit processes.