AUDITS AND CONSULTANCY
- Supply, demand and competition analysis.
- Preparation of a technical and economic/financial report
- Study on the limits and barriers to international trade within the sector of activity.
- Analysis of the economic/financial situation.
- Planning new strategies.
- Launching organisational, legal, administrative, financial, economic or management improvements to generate more value.
- Budgets, preparation and analysis of deviations.
Support to treasury management. Bank debt restructuring, negotiation with banks and creditors. Preparation of special reports required by the commercial legislation. Company valuation. Financial projections. Preparation of training plans. Preparation of operating procedure manuals. Consulting regarding the acquisition or development of computer applications.