The Commercial Advice department includes the following services:
- Incorporation of Companies, including all the procedures at the notary and the Commercial Registry. Inclusion in tax and Social Security censuses.
- Commercial Bylaw Modifications (change of address, capital increase/decrease, merger and splitting up, change of corporate name, etc.)
- Liquidation and dissolution of all kinds of Company, together with the procedures attached to such action.
- Purchase/sale of shares.
- Attendance to company Shareholders’ Meetings.
- Preparation of Minutes and Certifications of Shareholders’ Meetings and Board Meetings.
- Administration and registered address of Companies.
- Aid and subsidy requests.
- Establishment of companies not resident in Spain:
- Parent Company Agreement
- Obtaining of the NIE (foreigner identification number) for intervening non-residents.
- Signing of the public deed of incorporation.
- Statement in the Foreign Investment Register.
- Inclusion in tax and Social Security censuses
- Taxation and Double Taxation Agreements