LABOUR ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT
The Labour Advice and Management department includes the following services:
- Preparation of payrolls and social insurances and their telematic dispatch.
- Application and update of labour agreements and regulations.
- Processing of inclusions, removals, illness and accident claims and workforce variations.
- Registration of Companies in the Social Security and later modifications.
- Inclusion in Mutual Insurance Societies.
- Inclusion as self-employed workers and other special regimes.
- Work contracts, extensions and renewals, studying their different types and possible subsidies and bonuses. Warning sufficiently in advance of contract expiry.
- Risk Prevention Plans.
- Contracts and wages and salaries for top management.
- Quarterly IRPF (Income Tax) Statements mod. 111 and Annual Statement mod. 190. Withholding certificates and communication of data to the payer.
- Work inspections: assistance, defence, response to requirements, liquidations and appeals.
- Representation in Acts of Conciliation at the SMAC (Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service) and in dismissal procedures.
- Labour Audits. Personnel cost studies. Compensations.
- Contracts and wages and salaries for top management, management of expatriates.
- Presentation of job offers.
- Continuous labour advice regarding labour legislation.
- Work and residence permit management.