TAX ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT
The Tax Advice and Management department includes the following services:
- Previous advice on the most appropriate legal manner to establish a company from the point of view of taxation.
- Statements-settlements: yearly, quarterly or monthly studies, preparations and presentations and regarding specific tax-related matters, before the state, autonomic and local administrations.
- Control of and attention to requirements via the Electronic Notification Service.
- Planning: analysis before operations, assessing the different alternatives and advantages in order to take decisions making it possible to reduce the tax burden.
- Tax analysis on the establishment, transformation, merger and liquidation of companies, while also regarding real estate and financial investments.
- Representation before the Tax Agency, Tax Inspections, regarding management, collection, deferment and sanctioning procedures.
- Permanent advice.
- We design and revise Transfer Pricing policies and assess linked operations.
- VAT recovery service regarding non-payments and insolvency proceedings.
- Advice for business groups: consolidation, structure, holdings.
- Transfer pricing.